Teenager assaulted by woman
POLICE are investigating today after a teenager was assaulted by another woman in an Ipswich street.A 17-year-old girl sustained cuts and bruising to her face and a cut to her stomach after she was attacked by a woman in Ranelagh Road at about 3.30pm onnTuesday July 3.
POLICE are investigating today after a teenager was assaulted by another woman in an Ipswich street.
A 17-year-old girl sustained cuts and bruising to her face and a cut to her stomach after she was attacked by a woman in Ranelagh Road at about 3.30pm on Tuesday July 3.
A police spokeswoman said: “The girl was walking along the road close to the old railway crossing when she was struck from behind.
“She fell to the floor and rolled over to see a woman standing over her. She was then assaulted by the offender, who is described as white, in her late teens to 20s, around 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build, with long blonde hair and wearing a blue tracksuit.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the incident, or who has information about the offender, should call Ipswich Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders