Teenager attacked in Ipswich
POLICE are trying to track down a man, aged between 17 and 25, who assaulted an 18-year-old in Ipswich.The assault took place at around 10.30pm yesterday in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich.
POLICE are trying to track down a man, aged between 17 and 25, who assaulted an 18-year-old man in Ipswich.
The assault took place at around 10.30pm yesterday in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich.
The 18-year-old victim was later taken to Ipswich Hospital with facial injuries.
The attacker was wearing a grey track suit.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 4 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke