Teenager back with family
A TEENAGE girl was safely back home with her family today after being missing for three days.Katy Smith, 13, returned home to Woodbridge just after midnight.
A TEENAGE girl was safely back home with her family today after being missing for three days.
Katy Smith, 13, returned home to Woodbridge just after midnight. It is understood that she had been sleeping rough in Ipswich.
But police were unable to confirm whether Andrew Knowles, 13, also of Woodbridge and who was believed to be with Katy, had returned home as well.
Katy, who is being treated for depression, went missing at about 5.45pm on Sunday and police had been growing increasingly concerned for her safety.
You may also want to watch:
Although Andrew Knowles has gone missing before, police say they are also growing concerned for his safety and appealed for him, or anyone who knows where he might be, to get in touch with officers.
He was last seen by his family at around 5.30pm on Sunday.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Plans to turn Ipswich office into housing resubmitted with fewer flats
- 5 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 6 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 7 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 8 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 'A great shame' - Portman Road won't host county cup finals due to pitch renovations
He is thought to have a good knowledge of the Norwich area, and Suffolk police have made inquiries with officers in Norfolk as part of their efforts to trace him.
Andrew, who is also known to suffer from depression, is described as white, approximately 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build with short curly dark brown hair. He has a one-and-a-half inch scar on the palm of his left hand.
At the time he left home, Andrew was wearing a beanie hat, grey denim jeans, a dark coloured hooded top and a black quilted jacket with blue trainers. He was also wearing a G-shock watch.
Woodbridge police are urging Andrew to contact the duty sergeant at Woodbridge station or his family to let them know they he is safe and well.
Anyone who has any information should call police on 01473 613500.
Police are also still searching for missing Ipswich teenager Roche Da Coasta.
The 15-year-old from Camden Road, Ipswich failed to arrive to school on Wednesday, June 30 and has not been seen by her family since.
She is described as about 5ft 4in tall, of slim build with blue eyes and wears clack ear studs.
Anyone who has any information about any of there whereabouts should also contact police.