Teenager due in court after stabbing
A SUFFOLK schoolboy is due to appear in court on Monday charged with causing grevious bodily harm after a stabbing at Stradbroke High School.Norwich City academy footballer Benjamin Goddard, 15, was critically injured in the stabbing on Friday.
A SUFFOLK schoolboy is due to appear in court on Monday charged with causing grevious bodily harm after a stabbing at Stradbroke High School.
Norwich City academy footballer Benjamin Goddard, 15, was critically injured in the stabbing on Friday.
Another 15-year-old was arrested and taken to Bury St Edmunds police station for questioning before being charged on Saturday.
He is due to appear before St Edmundsbury magistrates on Monday morning.
Benjamin's condition is said to be improving at Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 2 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 8 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Orwell Bridge reduced speed limit 'likely' as Storm Barra hits Suffolk