Teenager hurt after fight at party
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.
The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
Police were called about 8.30pm by neighbours concerned at the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said an 18-year-old man appeared to have taken a blow to his face and had a swollen area around his eye and a cut.
An ambulance was called and treated the man at the scene. He declined hospital treatment.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
Police said the man, who had been drinking, did not wish to make a formal complaint about the alleged assault. Officers took him home to his parents.