Teenager hurt after fight at party
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.
The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
Police were called about 8.30pm by neighbours concerned at the incident.
A police spokesman said an 18-year-old man appeared to have taken a blow to his face and had a swollen area around his eye and a cut.
An ambulance was called and treated the man at the scene. He declined hospital treatment.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 3 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 4 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 5 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 6 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 7 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 8 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 9 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 10 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
Police said the man, who had been drinking, did not wish to make a formal complaint about the alleged assault. Officers took him home to his parents.