Teenager injured in crash
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was taken to hospital with stomach injuries after a crash in Ipswich.The boy, who is believed to be around 16, was in collision with a car in Farthing Road at around 4.
PARAMEDICS were sent to an accident in Norwich Road today after a car smashed into a wall.
The crash occurred at 2.25am.
Although there were reports of a casualty no one was taken to hospital.
A teenage motorcyclist was taken to hospital with stomach injuries after a crash in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
The boy, who is believed to be around 16, was in collision with a car in Farthing Road at around 4.30pm on Saturday. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 4 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 6 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag