Ten people in court on drugs charges
TEN people have appeared in court on charges of supplying illegal drugs and possessing stolen goods in properties across Suffolk.
TEN people appeared in court yesterday.
All ten appeared at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates Court and were ordered to return on March 30.
James Moroney, 47, of Horringer Road, Bury St Edmunds, and his wife, Susan Moroney, 46, of Lakforth in Long Melford, were jointly charged of money laundering and concealing criminal property under the Proceeds of Crime Act. Neither entered a plea in court and were released on unconditional bail.
You may also want to watch:
Both Lee Head, 36, and Laura Head 26, of The Hawthorns in Sudbury, pleaded not guilty to charges of converting criminal property under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Both were released on unconditional bail.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 5 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
George Browning, 50, of Lavenham Road, Great Waldingfield, did not enter a plea against charges of possessing cannabis with intent to supply and money laundering. He was released on unconditional bail.
Brian Barker, 50, and Carl Draper, 37, both from Crayford Road in Sudbury, appeared on charges of producing cannabis and possession of cannabis. Neither entered a plea and both were released on unconditional bail.
Mandy Thorpe, 44, of Hillcrest Road in Sudbury, appeared in court charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
Her daughter, Kirsty Thorpe, 21, of Trafalgar Road, Sudbury, also appeared on charges of supplying cannabis. Neither entered a plea and were released on unconditional bail.
Eden Poole, 37, of Kempson Drive in Great Cornard, was released on unconditional bail after appearing in court on charges of possessing cannabis and offering to supply cannabis.