Tennager injured in crash
A TEENAGER is in hospital tonight after his moped was in collision with a car on the B1118 at Stradbroke.The boy, believed to be around 16, was taken to Ipswich Hospital following the accident which happened at around 12.
A TEENAGER is in hospital tonight after his moped was in collision with a car on the B1118 at Stradbroke.
The boy, believed to be around 16, was taken to Ipswich Hospital following the accident which happened at around 12.50pm.
An ambulance spokesman said: "He was unconscious when we arrived but had regained consciousness by the time they ambulance left for the hospital."
The extent of his injuries are not known.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot car was unhurt and the road was cleared by around 4.30pm.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 3 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 4 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 5 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 8 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 9 Man drove into ex-partner's parked car outside Gainsborough Labour and Social Club