Tennager injured in crash
A TEENAGER is in hospital tonight after his moped was in collision with a car on the B1118 at Stradbroke.The boy, believed to be around 16, was taken to Ipswich Hospital following the accident which happened at around 12.
A TEENAGER is in hospital tonight after his moped was in collision with a car on the B1118 at Stradbroke.
The boy, believed to be around 16, was taken to Ipswich Hospital following the accident which happened at around 12.50pm.
An ambulance spokesman said: "He was unconscious when we arrived but had regained consciousness by the time they ambulance left for the hospital."
The extent of his injuries are not known.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot car was unhurt and the road was cleared by around 4.30pm.
- 1 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 4 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 5 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 6 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 7 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 8 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit
- 9 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience