Terri touches people worldwide
TERRI Calvesbert's plight has touched those across the world.A worldwide sponsored swim for the youngster has seen more than £150,000 taking her trust appeal to nearly £300,000.
TERRI Calvesbert's plight has touched those across the world.
A worldwide sponsored swim for the youngster has seen more than £150,000 taking her trust appeal to nearly £300,000.
And tonight viewers across the nation can watch the brave little Ipswich girl collect her Child of Courage honour at the Pride of Britain Awards.
As well as a hug from Sarah, Duchess of York Terri also got to meet Tony Blair and even the Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osborne.
You may also want to watch:
Today her dad Paul said: "It was very hectic and it was very overwhelming.
"It was probably the most overwhelming thing I have been to."
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot
Such huge surges of money coming into the Evening Star fund and the messages of support along with tonight's honour show how one little girl's immense bravery can tug the heartstrings of the world.