Terri touches people worldwide
TERRI Calvesbert's plight has touched those across the world.A worldwide sponsored swim for the youngster has seen more than £150,000 taking her trust appeal to nearly £300,000.
TERRI Calvesbert's plight has touched those across the world.
A worldwide sponsored swim for the youngster has seen more than £150,000 taking her trust appeal to nearly £300,000.
And tonight viewers across the nation can watch the brave little Ipswich girl collect her Child of Courage honour at the Pride of Britain Awards.
As well as a hug from Sarah, Duchess of York Terri also got to meet Tony Blair and even the Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osborne.
Today her dad Paul said: "It was very hectic and it was very overwhelming.
"It was probably the most overwhelming thing I have been to."
- 1 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Ipswich assault arrested
- 3 Police cordon in place outside former Grimwades store in Ipswich
- 4 Fire breaks out in field near Westbourne Park in Ipswich
- 5 Mum-of-four organises uniform pop-up market
- 6 Car damaged after object thrown from bridge over A14 outside Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich coffee shop owner receives award from PM
- 8 Ipswich machete attack was 'gang related', court hears
- 9 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 10 Ipswich Hospital parking costs rise for first time in 10 years
Such huge surges of money coming into the Evening Star fund and the messages of support along with tonight's honour show how one little girl's immense bravery can tug the heartstrings of the world.