Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was taken to hospital after colliding with a car in Ipswich town centre.
Police were called shortly after 7.30am this morning to the scene of a crash between a Citreon Berlingo and a cyclist on Dickens Road near the junction of London Road, Ipswich.
An ambulance was also called to the scene as the cyclist was assessed.
He was later taken to hospital with suspected hand and arm injuries.
The accident didn’t block the road and recovery arrived at the scene soon after.
You may also want to watch:
Police left the scene at 9.30.
Suffolk police would like to speak to any witnesses to the accident.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
If you have any information contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD number 46 of 19/12/2018.