Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was taken to hospital after colliding with a car in Ipswich town centre.
Police were called shortly after 7.30am this morning to the scene of a crash between a Citreon Berlingo and a cyclist on Dickens Road near the junction of London Road, Ipswich.
An ambulance was also called to the scene as the cyclist was assessed.
He was later taken to hospital with suspected hand and arm injuries.
The accident didn’t block the road and recovery arrived at the scene soon after.
Police left the scene at 9.30.
Suffolk police would like to speak to any witnesses to the accident.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 5 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 9 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 10 Trophy tours and new stores: 23 nostalgic pictures of Ipswich in the 1980s
If you have any information contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD number 46 of 19/12/2018.