That's reassuring - some good jobs news
BOOMING business across Ipswich has led to the creation of extra jobs, The Evening Star reveals today.Both insurance giant AXA, and Town and Country Assistance, have announced plans to expand their workforces, after a year which has seen other firms making cuts.
BOOMING business across Ipswich has led to the creation of extra jobs, The Evening Star reveals today.
Both insurance giant AXA, and Town and Country Assistance, have announced plans to expand their workforces, after a year which has seen other firms making cuts.
A total of 50 new jobs will be created as Town and Country Assistance expands its staff by almost a third. The insurance claims management firm could even raise the number of new jobs to 100, if new contracts already in the pipeline are won.
The news comes after the company recently won a major contract from Avis Rent-A-Car – increasing the number of insurance claims handled to 120,000 every year.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN YOUR SATURDAY EVENING STAR
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot