The foulest home in the land
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.
But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
The Ipswich flat must surely deserve to be labelled the most disgusting home in Britain.
Unfit for animals, let alone human inhabitants, the town centre flat was covered in faeces and stinking to high heaven.
You may also want to watch:
The ribs of the poor dog show the extent of its suffering behind closed doors.
Today, we say well done to the RSPCA for investigating and bringing the perpetrators to justice.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 4 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 8 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
How anyone can ill-treat these defenceless creatures is beyond comprehension, and yet it happens time and time again – and in a country that has always had the reputation of being inhabited by animal lovers.
FULL STORY, WITH PICTURES, IN TONIGHT'S STAR