The foulest home in the land
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.
But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
The Ipswich flat must surely deserve to be labelled the most disgusting home in Britain.
Unfit for animals, let alone human inhabitants, the town centre flat was covered in faeces and stinking to high heaven.
The ribs of the poor dog show the extent of its suffering behind closed doors.
Today, we say well done to the RSPCA for investigating and bringing the perpetrators to justice.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 4 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 5 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 6 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 7 Did you stop for a pint in one of these Foxhall Road pubs?
- 8 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 9 Huge response to plans for new Ipswich medical centre
- 10 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
How anyone can ill-treat these defenceless creatures is beyond comprehension, and yet it happens time and time again – and in a country that has always had the reputation of being inhabited by animal lovers.
FULL STORY, WITH PICTURES, IN TONIGHT'S STAR