The foulest home in the land
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
THE PITIFUL state of Sasha the German shepherd bitch is enough to shock any decent person.
But the conditions this poor pet lived in - along with its owners - quite simply beggar belief.
The Ipswich flat must surely deserve to be labelled the most disgusting home in Britain.
Unfit for animals, let alone human inhabitants, the town centre flat was covered in faeces and stinking to high heaven.
You may also want to watch:
The ribs of the poor dog show the extent of its suffering behind closed doors.
Today, we say well done to the RSPCA for investigating and bringing the perpetrators to justice.
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
How anyone can ill-treat these defenceless creatures is beyond comprehension, and yet it happens time and time again – and in a country that has always had the reputation of being inhabited by animal lovers.
FULL STORY, WITH PICTURES, IN TONIGHT'S STAR