The ideal home - for Ken and Barbie - for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Four storey, nine room des res is going under the hammer
A handsome six bedroom detached home is coming up for auction next week - and it will could sell for less than £200.
It is probably more suited to you if your names are Ken and Barbie - because this is a des res doll’s house, although on a large scale.
It sits among the usual mix of properties for investment and modernisation in the Auction House sale.
It is ready to furnish - and would make a great Christmas present for somebody special.
Property auctioneers Auction House in conjunction with Birch Property Consultants are offering for sale at auction on December 8 this fabulous, brand new, four storey Doll’s House in aid of EACH The Treehouse.
Mark Willett, Auction House regional manager, said: “The EACH The Treehouse is a fabulous cause and we wanted to do something a little different to raise some extra cash for their Christmas celebrations.”
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) provide invaluable care and support to children and young people with life-threatening conditions and complex health needs, and their families.
Mark added: “the Doll’s House is included as a lot amongst the other ‘grown up’ properties being sold at our auction and anyone interested can either attend the sale, submit a bid in writing and even register for telephone bidding!”
It is hoped the auction will generate strong interest and as an added boost Auction House will match however much is raised, for the toy property.
In total contrast, also up for sale at the auction is The Limes Farmhouse & Pantiles, in The Street, Eyke, near Woodbridge.
This detached period property which sits in around one third of an acre offers spacious four bedroom accommodation which would benefit from enhancement and included in the sale is a 2 bedroom detached bungalow to the rear which is currently tenanted.
Mark Willett said: “ ‘this property is quite unique, rarely are we able to offer something with such potential, so well located and with separate, ready-made annexe or rental accommodation’
The auction guide price for The Limes & Pantiles is £425,000 to £475,000.
There is no official guide price for the doll’s house.
For further details contact Auction House on 01473 558888 or pop in and see them at 17 Neptune Quay, Ipswich.
The auction takes place on December 8 at the Holiday Inn, London Road, Ipswich.