Enter your baby into our Bonny Baby competition
- Credit: Getty Images/Wavebreak Media
Do you know a bonny baby? Why not enter them here for a chance to win.
We are currently running our Bonny Baby photo competition and are looking for the bonniest babies.
The competition has two categories, one for those aged 0-2 years and one for those aged 2-4 years.
There will be two winners, one for the bonniest boy and one for the bonniest girl. They will receive a photo canvas and £50 worth of baby vouchers.
If someone you know would like to submit an entry but doesn’t have access to a computer then simply call 01473 324594 or 01473 324773 to request an entry form to be sent via post.
You have until April 30 to submit your entries, once we have them Ipswich Star readers will then be able to vote for which baby they think is the bonniest.
Please note that by entering your baby you are giving us the right to publish the image in the paper and online.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside