Kids have all the fun at Ipswich fair
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
From the teacups to the twister, the return of a funfair proved a real treat for Ipswich families at the weekend.
With the relaxation of outside attractions from April 12, 200-year-old Stocks Fun Fair once again returned to Bramford Road on Friday.
Enri Stocks, from the family-run business, said: "We've had a great amount of support from locals, who were all keen to get out while keeping safe.
"Lots of people were wearing masks, even though this was not mandatory.
"Everyone's checking in using our QR code displayed at the front of our site. Great few days so far."
Stocks Fun Fair has free admission and will be at Bramford Road until Sunday, April 25.
It's open on weekdays from 5pm and on weekends from 3pm with free on-site parking.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 8 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 9 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 10 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
Stocks Fun Fair hopes to also return to Saxmundham in the near future.
For the latest updates search 'Stocks Fun Fair' on Facebook.