Three arrested after late night brawl
POLICE are investigating a brawl in Ipswich in the early hours of today.Officers were called to Silent Street at 12.21am after fighting broke out near Pals bar.
POLICE are investigating a brawl in Ipswich in the early hours of today.
Officers were called to Silent Street at 12.21am after fighting broke out near Pals bar.
Three men were arrested at the scene and a 21-year-old man was taken to hospital after suffering a facial injury.
A police spokesman said: “A group of around eight people were found to be fighting outside the nightspot.
“Three arrests have been made following a rather large fight but it seems that no serious injuries were caused.”
A spokesman for the ambulance service said the 21-year-old victim is believed to have been knocked unconscious as a result of the incident.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 5 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 6 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 7 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 8 Man with learning difficulties will not go to prison for sex offence
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
Two 21-year-old men and a 27-year-old man were arrested at the scene.
Ambulance crews were later called to Burrell road, near the Station Hotel at around 12.30am where a man who had suffered facial injuries was treated on the scene.
They were then called to Dogs Head Street at 12.45am to treat a 21-year-old man who had been assaulted.
Did you witness the fight? Contact The Evening Star news desk on 01473 324788 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org