Three arrested in connection with drugs offences after police search Ipswich home
A 22-year-old man has been charged with drugs offences after police carried out a warrant at an address in Ipswich yesterday.
Officers went to a home in Shackleton Road and carried out a search. A quantity of cannabis and wraps of class A drugs were seized, along with cash and scales.
Three people were arrested – the 22-year-old, a 56-year-old man and a 51-year-old woman – on suspicion of possession of controlled drugs with intent to supply, and they were taken into custody at Martlesham police investigation xentre where they were interviewed in connection with the finds.
The 56-year-old and 51-year-old have now been bailed to return to police on April 20, pending further enquiries.
Joshua Haynes, aged 22, of Shackleton Road, was charged with possession of heroin with intent to supply, possession of cocaine with intent to supply and possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
He was detained in custody pending an appearance before Ipswich Magistrates this morning and has now been remanded in custody pending his next court appearance at Ipswich Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 5 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 10 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild