THREE assaulted in early morning attacks
AMBULANCE crews were called out to deal with the aftermath of three separate assaults in Ipswich early todayThey were called Foxhall Road at around 12
AMBULANCE crews were called out to deal with the aftermath of three separate assaults in Ipswich early today.
They were called to Foxhall Road at around 12.30am where they found a 23-year-old man who had been assaulted but refused treatment.
At 2.10am a 20-year-old male was treated for lacerations to the head in Whitton Church Lane and taken to Ipswich hospital with injuries which were not thought to be serious.
And at 4.10am crews were called to an unconscious man in Northgate Street. He regained consciousness while paramedics were at the scene, and did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
All three men told police officers that they did not wish to make a complaint about what had happened to them during the individual assaults, which were not connected.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 5 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea