Three charged after armed robbery
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.
All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
Dean Tibbles, 36, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich, is charged with robbery, attempted robbery and using a firearm while committing robbery.
Davinna Brown, 31, of Eustace Road, Ipswich, is charged with attempted robbery and assaulting a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
The third member of the group is Yvette Wooster, 35, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich. She is charged with attempted robbery.
All three were due to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates this morning.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 8 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 9 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 10 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm