Three charged after armed robbery
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.
All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
Dean Tibbles, 36, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich, is charged with robbery, attempted robbery and using a firearm while committing robbery.
Davinna Brown, 31, of Eustace Road, Ipswich, is charged with attempted robbery and assaulting a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
The third member of the group is Yvette Wooster, 35, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich. She is charged with attempted robbery.
All three were due to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates this morning.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 4 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 10 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street