Three charged after armed robbery
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
THREE people were due to appear in court today charged in connection with an armed robbery on Wednesday.
All three were arrested after a man walked into a post office in Fore Street, Ipswich, demanding money.
Dean Tibbles, 36, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich, is charged with robbery, attempted robbery and using a firearm while committing robbery.
Davinna Brown, 31, of Eustace Road, Ipswich, is charged with attempted robbery and assaulting a police officer.
The third member of the group is Yvette Wooster, 35, of Roseberry Road, Ipswich. She is charged with attempted robbery.
All three were due to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates this morning.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour