Three die in Suffolk road horror
THREE people have died in a crash at Ilketshall St Lawrence, near Bungay.The accident involved a collision between two cars and an articulated lorry outside the former Royal Oak pub on the village's main road.
THREE people have died in a crash at Ilketshall St Lawrence, near Bungay.
The accident involved a collision between two cars and an articulated lorry outside the former Royal Oak pub on the village's main road around 3.45pm.
The dead, who are believed to be elderly people local to north Suffolk or Norfolk, were all travelling in the car described as a silver Honda Accord.
A woman, who was driving the other car, a Toyota, is believed to have suffered a slight injury to her back. The driver of the lorry was unhurt in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Both survivors were said to be very shaken.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash. Anyone with information should call Halesworth traffic unit on 01986 835350.
- 1 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 2 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 3 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Driver faces court after BMW clocked at 110mph on A14
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season