Three die in Suffolk road smash
THREE people have died in a road traffic accident at Ilketshall St Lawrence, near Bungay.The accident happened when a car and lorry collided outside the former Royal Oak pub on the village's main road.
THREE people have died in a road traffic accident at Ilketshall St Lawrence, near Bungay.
The accident happened when a car and lorry collided outside the former Royal Oak pub on the village's main road around 3.45pm.
The dead, who are believed to be from the local area, were all travelling in the car.
A woman, who is thought to have also been travelling in the car, injured her back but has refused treatment.
The driver of the lorry was unhurt in the crash but is said to be suffering from shock.
Emergency services are currently attending the crash scene and police are warning motorists to avoid the area.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 10 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith