Three hurt in town centre car crash
Fire crews had to cut a person out of a car after two vehicles collided in Ipswich town centre this morning.
FIRE crews had to cut a person out of a car after two vehicles collided in Ipswich town centre today.
A white Ford Mondeo and a white Renault Kangoo van collided in Grove Lane at the junction with Finbars Walk at 10.28am.
Firefighters had to cut out the roof of one of the vehicles to release a casualty.
Ambulance staff initially received reports that one person was suffering from a head injury and another had whiplash. However, three people were later taken to Ipswich Hospital for minor neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Grove Lane, which was blocked following the incident, re-opened at around 12.30pm
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood