Three injured on Suffolk roads
A WOMAN in her 30s was taken to Ipswich Hospital after she was involved in an accident with a car while she was riding a bicycle.The incident happened at a roundabout in High Road, Trimley St Martin, shortly after 9.
A WOMAN in her 30s was taken to Ipswich Hospital after she was involved in an accident with a car while she was riding a bicycle.
The incident happened at a roundabout in High Road, Trimley St Martin, shortly after 9.30am today .
The woman was not thought to have suffered serious injuries but was taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
Emergency services were also called to Offton Road, in Ringshall, after a car collided with a fence.
Two people were injured in the accident and one person, who was described as walking wounded, was taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
A spinal board was used to remove the second casualty from the car and they were taken to Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 6 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 7 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 10 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard