Three men from Ipswich arrested and bailed after fight in Barclays bank
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Three men were arrested yesterday following a daytime brawl in Barclays bank in Ipswich.
Witnesses at the scene said a group of men began arguing outside Waitrose around 11am before spilling into the Princes Street bank.
A fire extinguisher, tables, chairs and metal barriers were reportedly thrown and two people were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
A 29-year-old man and a 26-year-old man, both from Ipswich, were arrested on suspicion of affray.
A 15-year-old male from Ipswich was also arrested on suspicion of violent disorder.
All three were questioned at Martlesham police investigation centre and bailed until September 2.
Police are continuing their enquiries and are understood to be searching for further offenders.
- 1 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 10 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 168 of yesterday.