Three people arrested after police find crack cocaine and diamorphine at a property in Old Foundry Road, Ipswich
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Two men have been charged with drugs offences following a police raid in Ipswich.
Officers executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act at a property in Old Foundry Road yesterday.
A significant amount of Class A drugs, including crack cocaine, were seized and two men and a woman were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug.
They were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and the two men were subsequently charged as follows:
Ben Carter, aged 28, of Sprucewood Close, Liverpool; and John-Paul Rolland, aged 24, of Finborough Road, Liverpool; both charged with one count of possessing crack cocaine with intent to supply, and one count of possessing diamorphine with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were remanded in custody and are due to appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court today.
The woman – who is aged 20 and from Lowestoft – has been bailed to return to Martlesham PIC on September 7 pending further enquiries.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol