Three-vehicle crash leaves one injured
PART of the A14 near Felixstowe was closed after a multi-vehicle collision today.
PART of the A14 near Felixstowe was closed today after a multi-vehicle collision.
Three vehicles were involved in an accident near to junction 59 of the eastbound A14 to Trimley and Felixstowe at 6.40pm.
Police and fire crews attended the scene and shut down one lane of the carriageway while the vehicles were recovered. The road has now reopened.
One person, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
Fire crews were called after it was reported that one of the vehicles involved was leaking petrol. They made the road safe.
Fire crews also attended an accident on the A143 at Stanton tonight.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 3 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 4 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 5 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 8 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 9 New Sports Direct still expected by mid-2022 in Ipswich town centre
- 10 Suffolk entrepreneur Mike Lynch loses $5bn fraud case with Hewlett Packard
The scene of the single vehicle crash was made safe from a crew based at Ixworth. It is not known if the driver was injured.