Three-vehicle crash on A12 at Martlesham
PARAMEDICS, firefighters and police were called to a three-vehicle crash on the A12 at Martlesham today.
PARAMEDICS, firefighters and police were called to a three-vehicle crash on the A12 at Martlesham today in which a teenager was injured.
Two cars and a van collided on the Nacton-bound carriageway near the BT roundabout just before 9.35am.
One casualty was taken to hospital after being cut out of their vehicle by firefighters.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire Service said three crews were called to the scene by paramedics as a 19-year-old man was trapped due to the collision.
The victim was said to be conscious as he was taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
- 1 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 2 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 6 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 9 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 10 'My son has never seen a health visitor' - Pandemic parents battle