Three-vehicle crash on A14 near Orwell Bridge causes delays in evening rush-hour
- Credit: Archant
Rush-hour commuters faced delays on the A14 near the Orwell Bridge after a three-vehicle crash this evening.
Police said the collision took place at the bottom of the bridge westbound at around 5.15pm.
It is thought it took place in the outside lane.
One lane was blocked for “about five or 10 minutes” before all three vehicles were removed from the dual carriageway, a force spokesman said.
No serious injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
Police did not have details of the three vehicles when asked.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season