Tickets available for 100m inflatable water slide coming to Ipswich’s Christchurch Park on same day as EACH Colour Dash
- Credit: Archant
A giant inflatable water slide is coming to an Ipswich park next month to raise money for charity.
The 100 metre ride will be in Christchurch Park on Sunday, May 29 in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
The whole day is set to be packed with excitement, with the EACH Ipswich Colour Dash taking place at the same time as well as music entertainment from the Sambuma Band.
Sliders can book a slot for the Super Slip and Slide, which will be available from 10am to 6pm, now.
Cancer Research UK also announced last month that it will be bringing a 250m water slide to North Hill in Colchester from 11am-5pm on May 2 to raise money for the charity.
Hannah Walker, EACH Suffolk community fundraiser, said: “We are so excited to be launching places for our Super Slip and Slide! This is the first time that a 100m inflatable slide has come to the town so we know that there will be lots of interest.
“We have our Ipswich Colour Dash in Christchurch Park on the same day so if water slides aren’t your thing there are still places available for that – or you can just come along and enjoy the entertainment and fun atmosphere.”
Tickets are £7 per person for one go on the slide. All participants must be seven years or over. Sliders will book into a 30 minute time slot and need to arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of that allotted time.
To book your slot on the slip and slide visit www.each.org.uk/slipandslide.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 4 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 5 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 6 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 7 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 8 Serving police officer appears in court over alleged misconduct offence
- 9 'Fantastic' new café at Needham Lake beauty spot opens its doors
- 10 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
Spaces are still available for the EACH Ipswich Colour Dash, which will be starting at 11am on the same day. Colour dashes see participants race around a 5km course as they are showered with clouds of coloured powder.
To book your place, visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes or call 01473 276196