Tickets remain for Headway Suffolk’s Neuro Conference 2017 with main speaker Dr Jane Hawking
- Credit: Archant
This years annual Headway Suffolk’s Neuro Conference will take place next Wednesday, October 4, and tickets are still available.
Tickets remain for Headway Suffolk’s third annual Neuro Conference on at BT Adastral Park in Martlesham Heath where Dr Jane Hawking is main speaker.
Last year, 800 people attended to witness the talk and rare appearance by Professor Stephen Hawking, who has motor neurone disease.
Helen Fairweather, Headway Suffolk chief executive, said: “We are very excited about our third conference. Once again, we have some excellent speakers. Following on from last year, Dr Jane Hawking will talk about her caring role to her first husband, Professor Stephen Hawking.”
There will also be talks from Chris Graham, a former soldier living with a rare form of dementia, Dr M Rahman Chowdhury who is a stroke consultant at Ipswich Hospital, and Dr Tim Lockington who is a consultant on movement disorders in east Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £30 plus a £2.45 booking fee.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 4 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 5 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 6 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 7 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 8 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show