Time nearly up for hospital awards
TIME is almost up for you to nominate your stars of Ipswich Hospital.The closing date for nominations in the Ipswich Hospital/Evening Star patients' awards has been brought forward to midday on Thursday October 27 so if you still have not got yours in now is the time to email or phone.
TIME is almost up for you to nominate your stars of Ipswich Hospital.
The closing date for nominations in the Ipswich Hospital/Evening Star patients' awards has been brought forward to midday on Thursday October 27 so if you still have not got yours in now is the time to email or phone.
The awards are designed to recognise the hard work and dedication shown by all staff throughout the hospital and you can nominate anyone who has made a difference to your life.
It has been a difficult time for the NHS in recent months but staff have worked tirelessly throughout and now is the chance to give them the recognition they deserve.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps you want to thank the person who saved your life, the porter who pushed you around the hospital, or the nurse who uttered a word of kindness that made your stay more bearable.
Jan Rowsell spokeswoman for the hospital said: “We receive many letters of praise from patients who tell us of exceptional kindness professional expertise and excellent patient care - the qualities to which the whole hospital aspires.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 10 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
“This is the opportunity to recognise staff who demonstrate these qualities every day."
The winner will be announced at the hospital's Gala Awards Night on November 17.
If you would like to say a special thank you to anyone at the hospital for the help they have given you or your family phone Sarah Gillett on 01473 324791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your nomination.