Toddler stabbed to death
A TWO-year-old girl has been stabbed to death and her mother is in a serious condition in hospital today after an incident at a flat in London.The toddler was found at an address in Barking, east London.
A TWO-year-old girl has been stabbed to death and her mother is in a serious condition in hospital today after an incident at a flat in London.
The toddler was found at an address in Barking, east London.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Police are investigating the suspicious death of a child in Barking.
“At approximately 12.15am the body of a girl, believed aged two, was found at a flat in Law House, Maybury Road, Barking.
You may also want to watch:
“The child was pronounced dead at the scene. A post-mortem investigation has yet to be arranged.
“We believe we know her identity but await formal identification. A woman, believed aged in her 20s, was found suffering stab wounds.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 8 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
“She was taken to an east London hospital where her situation is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.” Officers from the child abuse investigation command are investigating. No arrests have been made.