Toddling around in the name of charity
IPSWICH: Not even the rain-filled clouds could dampen the spirits of these charitable young super heroes.
Proud parents and their adorable tots gathered at Gainsborough Sports Centre to toddle around in the name of charity.
Each year, hundreds of thousands of children take part in Big Toddles around the country to raise cash for Barnado’s.
Donning costumes to replica their favourite super heroes, the tots roamed around with smiles on their faces – despite the damp and dreary weather.
While some of the super-boys took on the role of Spiderman, others decided to wrap up warm as they battled the elements.
The day was organised by the charity’s volunteer-led fundraising group.
Cynthia Catchpole, from Barnardo’s Big Toddle Team, said: “It was lovely to see all the children toddling today and it was a fun event for all involved.
- 1 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 2 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 3 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 6 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 7 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 8 Warning after spate of catalytic converter thefts
- 9 Caribbean trailer to open soon in town centre
- 10 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
“We would like to thank everyone for their support and helping to raise vital funds for those less fortunate children.”