Tom Odell ‘sending his love’ to charity ballroom dancers
- Credit: Archant
Solo star Tom Odell has sent a message of support to a Suffolk hospice as they host their very own Strictly Come Dancing contest.
The singer-songwriter shared his support for St Elizabeth Hospice’s Strictly competition on the charity’s Facebook page.
Tom, who topped the UK album charts with his debut album Long Way Down, took a moment out of his busy schedule to make a video for the Ipswich based hospice.
Smiling at the camera, Odell says: “It’s Tom Odell here and I just want to send my best wishes to Kate and Danny and everyone taking part in the St Elizabeth Hospice Strictly Come Dancing final.
“Sending you lots of love and I’ll see you all soon.”
You may also want to watch:
St Elizabeth Hospice thanked Tom for his support and posted: “Don’t forget you can come and watch our final taking place in the hospice Atrium from 3pm on Saturday November 10.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today