Tom Odell ‘sending his love’ to charity ballroom dancers
- Credit: Archant
Solo star Tom Odell has sent a message of support to a Suffolk hospice as they host their very own Strictly Come Dancing contest.
The singer-songwriter shared his support for St Elizabeth Hospice’s Strictly competition on the charity’s Facebook page.
Tom, who topped the UK album charts with his debut album Long Way Down, took a moment out of his busy schedule to make a video for the Ipswich based hospice.
Smiling at the camera, Odell says: “It’s Tom Odell here and I just want to send my best wishes to Kate and Danny and everyone taking part in the St Elizabeth Hospice Strictly Come Dancing final.
“Sending you lots of love and I’ll see you all soon.”
You may also want to watch:
St Elizabeth Hospice thanked Tom for his support and posted: “Don’t forget you can come and watch our final taking place in the hospice Atrium from 3pm on Saturday November 10.”
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store