Top 10 - Romantic hotspots in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Back in 1971, Ipswich girl Lynne Mortimer was just 16 and dating for the first time.
Here she reveals her top 10 secret sports for a cheeky kiss.
1. Tower Ramparts bus shelters
2. The back row of the old Odeon cinema in Lloyds Avenue
3. Doorways of solicitors’ offices in Arcade Street
4. Nacton Shores
5. Felixstowe beach/beach hut
- 1 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 2 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 3 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
- 4 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 5 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 6 See inside stunning £1.15m home a stone's throw away from Christchurch Park
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Ukrainian family finally coming to Ipswich after eight-week visa struggle
6. Backstage in the Civic College hall
7. Outside my parents’ front gate (out of view of my parents)
8. In my boyfriend’s Mini car
9. Christchurch Park (near the round pond or, if wet, inside the big concrete pipe in the play area)
10. In Sidegate Lane West on the way to/from Northgate (being careful not to catch tights on bicycle chain)