Tractor Boys cross the pond
WITH their turbochargers working overtime, it shouldn't be a surprise to find the Tractor Boys turning up everywhere.But this shows that they really are spreading their net wide – one of our stickers has appeared on a car in Omaha, Nebraska.
WITH their turbochargers working overtime, it shouldn't be a surprise to find the Tractor Boys turning up everywhere.
But this shows that they really are spreading their net wide – one of our stickers has appeared on a car in Omaha, Nebraska.
That's about 4,200 miles from Portman Road – about the distance many fans travel to away matches during a season.
In fact Tractor Boys should feel at home there, Nebraska is in America's Mid-West and at the heart of the nation's bread basket.
You may also want to watch:
The sticker is owned by former airman and Town fan José Badillo who picked it up during one of his regular trips to Portman Road.
He sent it to us to show that the blue flag is flying high on the other side of the pond.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 3 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 6 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 7 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 8 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 9 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed
- 10 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
Joe was based at Bentwaters for four years from 1957 when his love affair with the blues was born.
He's been coming back regularly ever since, and as a regular marathon runner has competed in races in this country – including the London marathon and the Bungay half-marathon.
We were delighted to get the picture of the sticker – and if you know of any that have got further around the world, then let us know.