Traffic delays in Ipswich caused by three incidents
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
Motorists are experiencing traffic delays around Ipswich this morning due to three incidents.
A broken down van on the A14 eastbound between Junction 55 (A12) and Junction 57 (A1189 Nacton Road) is causing slow traffic in that area.
The incident took place around 8am and has now been cleared and all lanes have been reopened.
In a separate incident at 8.35am, a vehicle collided with a barrier on the A14 westbound at Copdock, between Junction 54 (Sproughton Road) and Junction 55 (A12). The incident has now been cleared.
Earlier, firefighters freed a driver from their car at Martlesham after the vehicle went into a hedge.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened around 6.25am between Tesco at Martlesham and Suffolk police headquarters on the A12 south.
Three fire crews from Ipswich East, Woodbridge and Princes Street attended the incident to free the driver due to previous injuries that were not sustained in this crash.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront
The incident also congestion during the rush hour.