Traffic flowing again after horror smash
TRAFFIC is again flowing on the A14 following a horrific crash today in which a Suffolk man was killed.The road was thrown into chaos when a car crashed after driving the wrong way down the carriageway near Bury St Edmunds shortly after 3am.
TRAFFIC is again flowing on the A14 following a horrific crash today in which a Suffolk man was killed.
The road was thrown into chaos when a car crashed after driving the wrong way down the carriageway near Bury St Edmunds shortly after 3am.
Following a crash investigation and a clean-up operation, the road was reopened at 1pm.
A police spokesman said the victim was aged 24 and from Bury St Edmunds, but refused to reveal further details until his next of kin had been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the crash? Call The Evening Star newsdesk on 01473 324788 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 9 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions