Two remain in hospital after early morning crash near RAF base
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people remain at Addenbrooke's Hospital after being involved in a car crash on the A1101 at Beck Row, which has left one of them in a critical condition.
The pair were involved in the crash near Mildenhall at 3.32am Thursday, January 7, which saw a blue Honda Accord collide with a road sign.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed the pair remain at the Cambridge hospital for treatment – with one of them being in a critical but stable condition.
The other person's condition has been described as serious but stable.
The road was closed in both directions while an investigation into the crash took place, with police now calling on any drivers travelling on the A1101 around the time of the incident to get in touch.
The spokeswoman said the force is also keen to speak to any lorry drivers which stopped at the scene.
Those with information are asked to contact Pc Taylor at Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 23 of January 7.
- 1 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 2 Burglar who targeted aunt's home while she was at her son's funeral is jailed
- 3 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 4 New bid for supermarket on Anglia Retail Park could be submitted
- 5 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 6 Pensioner 'could not help himself' viewing indecent images of children
- 7 Former Ipswich nightclub to become Network Rail base
- 8 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 9 £40,000 of cash and large amount of cocaine seized in Ipswich
- 10 Global property firm acquires huge new Suffolk logistics site