A12 clear following earlier crash near East Bergholt
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A stretch of the A12 has reopened after the carriageway was closed by police following an accident this evening.
The crash happened on the northbound carriageway near East Bergholt.
Police said the collision involved a single vehicle which had overturned near the junction with the B1070.
The road was closed in order for the vehicle to be recovered.
There were not thought to be any serious injuries to those involved, police said.
One lane remained closed for some time due to debris on the road.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 3 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 4 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 5 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 6 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute