Police block stretch of A12 after car flips onto side
- Credit: James Harvey
Police set up a rolling road block on the A12 near Woodbridge following a single-vehicle collision on the afternoon of Christmas Eve.
The crash happened on the northbound carriageway of the road at Wickham Market at about 3.30pm.
Police set up a rolling road block while emergency services attended the scene.
A constabulary spokeswoman said a blue Vauxhall Corsa had rolled onto its side in the inside lane of the carriageway.
The ambulance service and fire service were also called to the scene.
The road was cleared by 4.15pm.
- 1 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 2 Burglar who targeted aunt's home while she was at her son's funeral is jailed
- 3 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 4 New bid for supermarket on Anglia Retail Park could be submitted
- 5 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 6 Pensioner 'could not help himself' viewing indecent images of children
- 7 Former Ipswich nightclub to become Network Rail base
- 8 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 9 £40,000 of cash and large amount of cocaine seized in Ipswich
- 10 Global property firm acquires huge new Suffolk logistics site