One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
- Credit: Google Maps
One person has been taken to hospital following a crash on the A12.
All emergency services, including four fire engines, were called to the scene of the crash on the southbound carriageway, near junction 30, shortly before 4.45pm.
The crash involved one vehicle.
One lane was blocked while the vehicle was being recovered.
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed one person had been taken to hospital as a result of the collision.
The crash came following an earlier collision on the northbound carriageway near junction 29 for Ardleigh, which involved three vehicles.
Both scenes were cleared by 7.30pm.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 4 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 5 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 6 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 7 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 8 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 9 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 10 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich