BMW written off after crash on Suffolk road
- Credit: NSRAPT
A driver escaped without injuries after a BMW overturned last night on a Suffolk road.
Police were called to the A1120 between Pettaugh and Stonham Aspal, near Stowmarket, at 7.47pm on Friday to a single-vehicle crash involving a BMW M5.
The car was written off in the incident.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the driver suffered no injuries and was able to get out of the vehicle.
Recovery for the vehicle was arranged and the car was later collected.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted about the incident, adding a video of the car being rolled over by a recovery vehicle.
The police team added the message: "Drive to the conditions. The speed limit is not a target. This driver escaped with no injuries but a written off new M5."
- 1 'Arrogant' man bullied woman into sending intimate photos
- 2 New businesses set for former Ipswich sugar beet site
- 3 Police 'extremely concerned' for missing Ipswich woman Sarah Field
- 4 County lines drug dealer is jailed for eight years
- 5 Ipswich man denies rape of a child and will face trial
- 6 Police urge public to stick to the rules this weekend before first changes next week
- 7 Man dies following collision on A12
- 8 Filming for new TV detective thriller to take place in Suffolk
- 9 Full list: Wetherspoon beer gardens open in Suffolk on April 12
- 10 Heartbreak for owners as puppy Storm loses battle for life