Woman taken to hospital after car flips onto roof
- Credit: SIMON MCGOW
Paramedics have taken a woman to hospital for checks after a car flipped onto its roof following a crash on a busy Ipswich road.
Suffolk police were called to Bramford Road at its junction with Riverside Road at 12.30pm on Sunday to reports of a collision involving two cars.
Two ambulance crews were also called to the scene and the road was blocked for almost two hours while emergency services carried out investigation work.
A police spokesman said the busy junction had cleared at around 2.30pm and a woman was taken to hospital to be checked over.
Her injuries are not thought to be serious or life-threatening, the spokesman added.
No-one else involved in the collision is thought to have been injured.
Witnesses and anyone with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders