Cyclist knocked off bike by car between Ipswich and Woodbridge
- Credit: Google Street View
A cyclist who was knocked of his bike was found by a friend lying on a road near Ipswich and Woodbridge.
The cyclist was heading towards Little Bealings and was close to Blunt’s Wood when he was involved in a collision, at 11.25am on Saturday, April 17, with what he believes was a small white car.
The car - potentially a Fiat Panda – was coming the other way, according to the cyclist.
He was unconscious for a few minutes before regaining consciousness and was found by a friend.
Suffolk police say the victim sustained gravel injuries to his face and his wife took him to hospital for a check-up.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash or saw the male cyclist in a dazed or confused state on the ground should contact Woodbridge police, quoting CAD 224 of 19 April 2021.
The independent charity Crimestoppers is 100% anonymously and can be called on 0800 555 111, or via their online form here.
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 6 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 7 Pub owner on how 'amazing' community support helped venue survive
- 8 Meet the Ipswich 18-year-old who is now one of UK's youngest politicians
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected