Cyclist knocked off bike by car between Ipswich and Woodbridge
- Credit: Google Street View
A cyclist who was knocked of his bike was found by a friend lying on a road near Ipswich and Woodbridge.
The cyclist was heading towards Little Bealings and was close to Blunt’s Wood when he was involved in a collision, at 11.25am on Saturday, April 17, with what he believes was a small white car.
The car - potentially a Fiat Panda – was coming the other way, according to the cyclist.
He was unconscious for a few minutes before regaining consciousness and was found by a friend.
Suffolk police say the victim sustained gravel injuries to his face and his wife took him to hospital for a check-up.
Anyone who witnessed the crash or saw the male cyclist in a dazed or confused state on the ground should contact Woodbridge police, quoting CAD 224 of 19 April 2021.
The independent charity Crimestoppers is 100% anonymously and can be called on 0800 555 111, or via their online form here.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 8 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich