Road into Ipswich reopens after motorists injured in collision
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A busy road leading from the A12 into Ipswich was closed by police after two cars collided.
Foxhall Road was shut from the Dobbs Lane junction to the roundabout for the A12, near Martlesham Heath.
A Suffolk police spokesman confirmed officers had been called to the scene shortly before 11.30am on Monday.
Three fire crews Ipswich East, Princes Street and Woodbridge stations were also in attendance, as was the ambulance service.
The police spokesman said the motorists' injuries are not believed to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened shortly before 2pm.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial