Three cars involved in Ipswich collision
- Credit: Google Maps
Three cars have been involved in a collision on Nacton Road in Ipswich.
Suffolk police were called at 3.55pm on Tuesday, March 16 following reports of a collision on the A1189, Nacton Road.
The incident is believed to have taken place on the roundabout near the Ravenswood McDonald's site.
The collision involved a Vauxhall Meriva, Vauxhall Astra and Ford Fiesta.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that there were delays in the area as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance service was called to the scene. It's not clear whether there have been any injuries at this time.
Recovery has been called for the vehicles.
- 1 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 2 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 6 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 9 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 10 'Blue sky thinking' needed to turn Suffolk fortress into tourist attraction