Man in 50s sustains leg injuries after motorbike crash in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
A road in Ipswich remains blocked after a man in his 50s sustained leg injuries in a motorcycle crash.
Police were called shortly after 2.10pm today (Wednesday, January 20) to reports of a single vehicle collision in Riverside Road in Ipswich.
The collision involved a motorbike and the road is currently blocked.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "A man in his 50s has sustained leg injuries and an ambulance was called.
"These injuries are not thought to be life-changing or life-threatening."
According to the AA travel map, traffic appears to be coping well in the area.
- 1 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 2 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 3 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 4 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 5 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 6 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 7 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 8 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk