Man in 50s sustains leg injuries after motorbike crash in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
A road in Ipswich remains blocked after a man in his 50s sustained leg injuries in a motorcycle crash.
Police were called shortly after 2.10pm today (Wednesday, January 20) to reports of a single vehicle collision in Riverside Road in Ipswich.
The collision involved a motorbike and the road is currently blocked.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "A man in his 50s has sustained leg injuries and an ambulance was called.
"These injuries are not thought to be life-changing or life-threatening."
According to the AA travel map, traffic appears to be coping well in the area.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 5 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 6 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 7 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before