Overturned car blocks busy road into Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services were called to an overturned car blocking the A1071 leading into Ipswich from Hadleigh.
Officers from Suffolk police were called to Coram Street outside of Hadleigh at around 8.15am this morning.
Fire crews and the ambulance service were also in attendance.
A police spokesman confirmed the car blocked the eastbound side of the road, but traffic was still able to pass.
A motorist travelling into Ipswich said: "Police were on scene letting other cars past as it was only blocking one side of the road."
You may also want to watch:
The condition of the motorist involved in the crash is not known at this time.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests