Trespassers on tracks disrupt East Anglian train services
Trespassers on the railway line are causing delays to train services from Ipswich to Cambridge, Greater Anglia says.
The 1.20pm train from Ipswich to Cambridge train station has been terminated at Bury St St Edmunds, due to people on the tracks.
This means it will no longer call at Kennett, Newmarket and Cambridge.
The trespassers have also caused the 2.46pm Cambridge to Ipswich to be cancelled.
It is unclear if any other services will be cancelled while the incident is being dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police have been approached for a comment.
- 1 New barber's shop opens on Ipswich shopping parade
- 2 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 3 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 4 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 5 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 6 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 7 Town centre delays following accident
- 8 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 9 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12